Now that winter is behind us, you will likely no longer have to worry about snowy roads. That said, spring is the best time of year to both take care of vehicle maintenance and conduct some spring cleaning in your car. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Check your oil and replace it if necessary. It’s important to keep track of your oil year-round, and if you’ve been neglecting it, now is definitely the time to evaluate. Healthy oil keeps your engine cool and your car running smoothly.
- Give your tires a thorough examination. You will want to check tire pressure, tire tread, and possibly even tire alignment. If the tread has worn significantly, it may be time for new tires.
- Explore your air conditioning. When’s the last time you turned your air conditioning on? If it was broken, would you even know? Better to find out now than on the first hot day of spring when A/C is desperately needed.
- Wash your car and maybe even get it detailed. With all the muck and grime that tends to accumulate throughout winter, your car is probably in serious need of a wash. Also, you may even want to take the time to get it detailed.
- Take care of any scratched and dents. While you’re at it – why not start the season off fresh, with all of those scrapes and dings fixed?
- Give the inside of your vehicle a thorough cleaning. Lastly, don’t let the inside of your vehicle go unattended. Throw away the garbage, clean the upholstery, wipe down the windows, and check your air filter for a fresh interior.
With these steps behind you, your spring season is off to a great start! If you would like to meet with one of the trained technicians in our service department – or perhaps if you would like to start out the season with a new car entirely – give us a call at Mountaineer Mitsubishi!
- + Disclaimers